A horse drawn carriage ride – before or after your wedding ceremony – is one of the highlights of a wedding. For the married couple, it presents an opportunity to enjoy the first hour of married life together, stress free, with the added charm of being taken through the city in a horse drawn carriage. The city will come to life in a whole new light, and the newlyweds can enjoy watching the glittering eyes of passers-by. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.
- Start and end of the tour is Mirabell Palace (Tour similar to 'Old City Highlights', approx. 50 min.)
- Start of the tour at Mirabell Palace and you pick where the tour ends. Route and pricing can be discussed
- Start of the tour at your home, with a carriage ride to the civil ceremony, during which the carriage will wait before escorting the couple further to the church or reception
- Pick up for the ceremony
Additional carriage rides may be arranged
Price: starting at 265.00 Euro
together with SARA BUBNA photography, a located "QAP" und "EP" certified Master photo studio, we are present to you this unique offer.
- white Carriage for 50 minutes
- photographic accompaniment with at least 3 hours
- more information
price on request
In any weather
An open carriage is of course the nicest experience. In case of bad weather, the carriage may be closed to protect from wind or rain.